20.2078, Jobs: English & Dialogue Management and Generation: Programmer, Nort...

Thu Jun 4 23:10:45 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2078. Thu Jun 04 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2078, Jobs: English & Dialogue Management and Generation: Programmer, Nort...

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Jun-2009
From: Eugene Joseph < eugene at northsideinc.com >
Subject: English & Dialogue Management and Generation: Programmer, North Side Inc, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 19:09:49
From: Eugene Joseph [eugene at northsideinc.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-2078.html&submissionid=219627&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: North Side Inc
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Web Address: http://www.northsideinc.com

Job Rank: Programmer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; NLP - Dialogue Management

Required Language(s): English (eng)

North Side Inc. is developing Bot Colony, the first conversation game ever.
Please see www.botcolony.com and type Bot Colony in the YouTube search box
to see the gameplay video and trailer.

We are looking for a researcher/developer to join our team and work on
Dialog Management and Generation.

A Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics with specialization in
Pragmatics/Dialog Management is very desirable.

Please see job contact information below.

Email Address for Applications: eugene at northsideinc.com
Contact Information:
	President and CEO Eugene Joseph
	Email: eugene at northsideinc.com