20.2100, Software: On-line Delivery of Arboreal and ArborWin

Sun Jun 7 02:40:41 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2100. Sat Jun 06 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2100, Software: On-line Delivery of Arboreal and ArborWin

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Jun-2009
From: Michael Bernstein < michael at cascadilla.com >
Subject: On-line Delivery of Arboreal and ArborWin

Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 22:39:09
From: Michael Bernstein [michael at cascadilla.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-2100.html&submissionid=219371&topicid=13&msgnumber=1

Cascadilla Press has always sold Arboreal and ArborWin on floppy or CD.
We're delighted to announce that these popular fonts for building syntax
trees are now also available through Kagi (an independent company that
specializes in selling software on-line):

http://store.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=6FGXT_LIVE&&

As soon as Kagi processes your payment, they'll send you a personal
download link by e-mail - click on the link, install the font, and you'll
be making beautiful trees in minutes. For more information about Arboreal
and ArborWin, see:

http://www.cascadilla.com/arboreal.html
Linguistic Field(s): Syntax