20.2254, Calls: Applied Ling, Text/Corpus Ling, Writing Systems/Poland

Sun Jun 21 14:12:34 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2254. Sun Jun 21 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2254, Calls: Applied Ling, Text/Corpus Ling, Writing Systems/Poland

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett <brunett at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!