20.758, FYI: New Acquisitions Editor / Mouton de Gruyter

Mon Mar 9 18:45:34 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-758. Mon Mar 09 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.758, FYI: New Acquisitions Editor / Mouton de Gruyter

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Mar-2009
From: Julia Ulrich < julia.ulrich at degruyter.com >
Subject: New Acquisitions Editor / Mouton de Gruyter

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:44:02
From: Julia Ulrich [julia.ulrich at degruyter.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-758.html&submissionid=208131&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

In January 2009, Walter de Gruyter Inc. welcomed Ms. Cathleen Petree as our
US-based Senior Acquisitions Editor for the Mouton de Gruyter imprint.

Cathleen will serve as a direct point of contact for North American authors
and will spearhead new US acquisitions in linguistics. US acquisitions will
begin its focus in the area of applied linguistics. A formal announcement
of the new program will take place at the meeting of the American
Association of Applied Linguistics in Denver, CO in March where Mouton will
also be a Gold sponsor of the LTRC/AAAL President's Reception. Manuscript
proposals are now being accepted. Cathleen can be reached directly at
cpetree at degruyterny.com.

We are very happy that Cathleen has joined our team!

Best wishes,

Mouton de Gruyter