20.851, Qs: Question for Spanish Speakers about Diminutives

Fri Mar 13 12:41:45 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-851. Fri Mar 13 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.851, Qs: Question for Spanish Speakers about Diminutives

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-Mar-2009
From: Cheri Ackerman < cma7 at calvin.edu >

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:40:32
From: Cheri Ackerman [cma7 at calvin.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-851.html&submissionid=208386&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

Hello,

I am an undergraduate student, and I am writing a paper about the formation
of diminutives in Spanish for my Spanish linguistics class. I am interested
in getting feedback from native Spanish-speakers on how they form
diminutives of 13 different words.

Below is the link to the survey. It has two pages and will ask you where
you were born, where you have lived for the last five years, and how you
would form diminutives of 13 Spanish words. It only takes a few minutes to
fill out, and it would help me a great deal with my paper.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=pgxAQdI4ytcLZcUErmqfHw_3d_3d

Thank you,
Cheri