20.995, LINGUIST: Was Here to Support Me in My Endeavor

Sat Mar 21 01:19:10 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-995. Fri Mar 20 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.995, LINGUIST: Was Here to Support Me in My Endeavor

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 20-Mar-2009
From:  linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: I Was Able to Meet Linguistics Faculty From Around the World
2)
Date: 20-Mar-2009
From:  linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: What The Pubs Team Provides to You!

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:16:11
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-995.html&submissionid=210028&topicid=121&msgnumber=1

Dear subscribers,

I am proud to be in my 3rd year as a graduate student editor
at The LINGUIST List.  In 2006, I decided to return to life
as a full time student of linguistics, and LINGUIST was here
to support me in my endeavor.  Simply being in the LINGUIST
office gave me access to meet other students in the field,
and working on LINGUIST's different projects allowed me to
meet linguistics faculty from around the world.

Every day, I post book announcements and work with publishers
to bring subscribers the latest news about linguistics
publications.  This year I've also helped out on the LL-Map
Project, which is a new tool for looking at linguistic maps.
Being part of LINGUIST is a wonderful supplement to my graduate
education, and I am honored that subscribers like you are
willing to support me in this work.  It is good to know that
you find our services useful!  Please continue to support
LINGUIST by making a donation at

All the best,
Hannah Morales