20.1062, What: We Do For You Is Appreciated!

Wed Mar 25 14:24:57 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1062. Wed Mar 25 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1062, What: We Do For You Is Appreciated!

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 25-Mar-2009
From:  linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Letters of Appreciation From Users
2)
Date: 25-Mar-2009
From:  linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: One of the Most Exciting Choices I Ever Made in My Life

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:23:06
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1062.html&submissionid=210815&topicid=121&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

Every so often, LINGUIST List receives kind letters of
appreciation with regard to one or several of our services.
These letters are a big part of why working at LINGUIST is
so fulfilling for all of our crew members. We are happy to
know that users benefits from what we do.

This is why we decided that we will feature some of our
users' letters during Fund Drive 2009. A big 'Thank You!'
to all of those who sent in their testimonials about how
LINGUIST helps them as a student or a scholar. We are very
grateful for your support of our Fund Drive efforts in this
way.

You can view the testimonials we have received recently at:

http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2009/testimonials/

If you would like to tell the linguistics community how
LINGUIST has helped you, email your testimonial to Evelyn
Richter (evelyn at linguistlist.org).

Please consider donating to LINGUIST today. It is only
through your donations that we can keep up our services for
the linguistic community.

Regards,
The LINGUIST List Crew