20.1685, Jobs: Phonetics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Cornell University

Fri May 1 23:08:07 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1685. Fri May 01 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1685, Jobs: Phonetics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Cornell University

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-May-2009
From: Sheila Haddad < sjh1 at cornell.edu >
Subject: Phonetics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA

Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 19:06:20
From: Sheila Haddad [sjh1 at cornell.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1685.html&submissionid=215927&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Cornell University
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: New York, USA
Web Address: http://ling.wdg.us/

Job Rank: Visiting Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Phonetics

The Department of Linguistics at Cornell University has funding for a
one-semester visiting position for the fall semester of 2009 (appointment
dates of 8/16/09 - 12/31/09).  The successful candidate will be expected to
teach an undergraduate course in introduction to phonetics as well as an
upper-level course in experimental phonetics.  Ph.D. must be completed by
August 15, 2009.  Salary for this position will be $30,000 plus benefits.

A letter of application, curriculum vitae, three letters of recommendation,
and one representative publication only should be sent to the application
address below.

Given the short application period, we will also accept application
materials by e-mail to: lingdept at cornell.edu.  Acknowledgement of receipt
will be made by e-mail.

Cornell is an AA/EO Employer. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged
to apply.

Application Deadline: 15-May-2009
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Visiting Search Committee