20.1827, Calls: Computational Linguistics/Germany

Mon May 11 18:29:11 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1827. Mon May 11 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1827, Calls: Computational Linguistics/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!