20.1864, Confs: Conference Rescheduled for September 4th-6th

Thu May 14 18:49:30 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1864. Thu May 14 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1864, Confs: Conference Rescheduled for September 4th-6th

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and
begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!