20.1878, Jobs: Modern Chinese Grammar: Asst Prof/Instructor, Chungnam ...

Sat May 16 22:11:22 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1878. Sat May 16 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1878, Jobs: Modern Chinese Grammar: Asst Prof/Instructor, Chungnam ...

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 14-May-2009
From: Joon-Ho Woo < jhwoo at cnu.ac.kr >
Subject: Chinese, Mandarin & Modern Chinese Grammar: Assistant Professor/Instructor, Chungnam National University, South Korea

Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 18:10:08
From: Joon-Ho Woo [jhwoo at cnu.ac.kr]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1878.html&submissionid=217447&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Chungnam National University
Department: Department of Chinese Language and Literature
Job Location: Daejeon, Korea, South
Web Address: http://www.cnu.ac.kr

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Modern Chinese Grammar

Required Language(s): Chinese, Mandarin (cmn)

The Department of Chinese Language and Literature of Chungnam National
University in Daejeon, South Korea is seeking applicants for a tenure track
position in Modern Chinese Grammar.

This position is open to applicants of all nationalities but Korean.

Candidates must have a Ph. D. in hand by July 31, 2009 in order to be
appointed this position by August 31, 2009, and must have at least one
article for evaluation. Mock teaching and Interviews will take place for
short-listed candidates in the week of July 13, 2009. Salary will be
commensurate with rank and previous teaching and research experience.

 Further details can be found at
http://www.cnu.ac.kr/~jhwoo/resource/information.doc

Qualified applicants should submit the following to the application address
provided below:

(1) Application for a Faculty Position at Chungnam National University
(Application Form is downloadable from
http://www.cnu.ac.kr/~jhwoo/resource/application.doc
(2) Diplomas and Transcripts from the universities you were conferred
degrees by
(3) Letters of reference from previous employers
(4) Publications for evaluation

Application Deadline: 22-Jun-2009
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor Joon-Ho Woo
	Department of Chinese Language and Literature
	Chungnam National University
	Gung-dong, Youseong-gu
	Daejeon 305-764
	Korea, South