20.1955, Jobs: English & Applied Ling: Lecturer, University of Southampton

Fri May 22 18:46:58 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1955. Fri May 22 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1955, Jobs: English & Applied Ling: Lecturer, University of Southampton

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-May-2009
From: Alasdair Archibald < aa3 at soton.ac.uk >
Subject: English & Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Southampton, United Kingdom

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:45:02
From: Alasdair Archibald [aa3 at soton.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1955.html&submissionid=218148&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Southampton
Department: Modern Languages
Job Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Web Address: http://www.calr.soton.ac.uk/

Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; English Language Teaching

Required Language(s): English (eng)

University of Southampton
School of Humanities
Lectureship in Applied Linguistics/English Language Teaching

£29,704 - £43,622 per annum

Applications are invited from candidates who have an established research
profile in any area of Applied Linguistics/English Language Teaching, but
particularly if you have research/teaching interests in at least one of the
following: language teaching pedagogy, communicative language teaching,
language teacher education, curriculum design, language for specific
purposes. You should also be able to contribute to the inter-disciplinary
research culture of Modern Languages and the School of Humanities.

You will teach research-led modules on the M.A.s in Applied Linguistics and
English Language Teaching and at undergraduate level and will contribute to
team-taught modules.

Further information and an online application form can be found at:
http://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/soton/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*3E81FF9F1B3DCE0E.

Alternatively telephone 023 8059 2750.

The closing date for applications is 5 June 2009 at 12.00 noon. Interviews
are scheduled to take place on 22 June 2009. Please quote reference number
3405-09-L in all correspondence.

Application Deadline: 05-Jun-2009

Email Address for Applications: recruit at soton.ac.uk
Contact Information: