20.3806, Books: Text&Corpus Ling: Jucker, Schreier, Hundt (Eds)

Sun Nov 8 01:11:58 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3806. Sat Nov 07 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3806, Books: Text&Corpus Ling: Jucker, Schreier, Hundt (Eds)

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.