20.3892, Calls: General Ling/Arena Romanistica (Jrnl)

Fri Nov 13 17:58:06 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3892. Fri Nov 13 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3892, Calls: General Ling/Arena Romanistica (Jrnl)

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Susanne Vejdemo <susanne at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!