20.3983, Jobs: Austronesian Ling; Corpus Ling: Asst Prof, National Taiwan U

Fri Nov 20 15:18:06 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3983. Fri Nov 20 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3983, Jobs: Austronesian Ling; Corpus Ling: Asst Prof, National Taiwan U

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 20-Nov-2009
From: Meiling Liu < hpliu at ntu.edu.tw >
Subject: Austronesian Linguistics, Corpus Linguistics, or Cognitive Modeling: Assistant Professor or Above, National Taiwan University, Taiwan

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:14:34
From: Meiling Liu [hpliu at ntu.edu.tw]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3983.html&submissionid=2228237&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: National Taiwan University
Department: Graduate Institute of Linguistics
Job Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Web Address: http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~gilntu

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Text/Corpus Linguistics; Austronesian Linguistics; Cognitive Modeling

Applicants should have a Ph.D. in Linguistics especially with a research
focus on Austronesian linguistics, corpus linguistics, or cognitive
modeling. Applicants specializing in linguistically-related
interdisciplinary studies are also encouraged to apply. Further
qualifications should include evidence of strong research potential and
commitment to excellence in teaching. Responsibilities will include
teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in linguistics, thesis
supervision and student advising, and our institute's services.

By Jan. 31, 2010, interested applicants should send in their application
directly to the address below.

Please include the following in your application packet:
(1)	Three copies of CV, which should include a publication list detailing
journal papers, book articles, books, along with work experience, and title
of Ph.D. dissertation
(2)	Three copies of Ph.D. diploma
(3)	Three copies of graduate transcripts
(4)	Evidence of work experience (if any)
(5)	Three letters of recommendation
(6)	Six copies of representative publication(s) (journal papers, book
chapters, and all books (including thesis) after May 2007) and all
additional supporting publications (journal papers, book chapters, and
books after August 2005).

For further information, please contact Ms. Meiling Liu, contact
information below.

Application Deadline: 31-Jan-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Meiling Liu