20.4022, Jobs: NLP: Search Quality Engineer, NetBase Solutions, Inc.

Tue Nov 24 16:09:03 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-4022. Tue Nov 24 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.4022, Jobs: NLP:  Search Quality Engineer, NetBase Solutions, Inc.

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Nov-2009
From:  Wolk < swolk at netbase.com >
Subject: Natural Language Processing: Search Quality Engineer, NetBase Solutions, Inc., USA,California

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:06:09
From:  Wolk [swolk at netbase.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-4022.html&submissionid=2228634&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: NetBase Solutions, Inc.
Job Location: California, USA
Web Address: http://netbase.com/index.php

Job Rank: Search Quality Engineer

Specialty Areas: Natural Language Processing

Search Quality Engineer
NetBase Solutions, Inc.
Location: Mountain View, CA

Want to transform the world of search? We are seeking a highly-motivated
search quality engineer to be part of our quality assurance team. The ideal
candidate has experience in addressing issues of  quality benchmarking for
text analytics and applications. Must be detail oriented, yet able to
distill the data to focus on the overall goal. The candidate should be able
to develop tools for processing benchmarking data and have the ability to
manage annotators.

Qualifications:
* 2 years natural language processing (NLP) or search-related experience
* 2 years of software quality assurance experience
* Programming or scripting experience
* Management experience a plus
* Statistics background a plus
* Bachelors degree

Authorization to work in the US and relocation are required. Applicants and
Employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental
disability or any other legally protected status.

To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to the email address
below with the subject of 'Search Quality Engineer'. US work authorization
required.

Email Address for Applications: team at netbase.com
Contact Information:
	Scott Wolk