20.4051, FYI: Compact Course on Tense by Henk Verkuyl in Hungary

Fri Nov 27 01:14:41 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-4051. Thu Nov 26 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.4051, FYI: Compact Course on Tense by Henk Verkuyl in Hungary

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Nov-2009
From: Zsuzsa Várnai < varnai at nytud.hu >

Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 20:11:56
From: Zsuzsa Várnai [varnai at nytud.hu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-4051.html&submissionid=2228954&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Research Institute for Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
announces its next compact course. The series of compact courses offered by
the institute is tailored towards the needs of advanced undergraduates and
PhD students, but we welcome everyone with an interest in linguistics
(linguistics, philosophers, psychologists, computer scientists).

This course is offered by Henk Verkuyl (Universiteit Utrecht), who will
give a lecture series with the title "Binary Tense," between 18 and 22
January 2010.

The venue for the course is the Research Institute for Linguistics of HAS
(Budapest, District 6, 33 Benczúr St.). The course will be held in the
lecture hall on the ground floor.

Attendance is free, but participants are kindly requested to register by
sending an e-mail to nyinfo at nytud.hu.

Deadline: December 11, 2009

Course Description: http://www.let.uu.nl/~henk.verkuyl/personal/html/buda.html

Henk Verkuyl's Homepage: http://www.let.uu.nl/~henk.verkuyl/personal/

Research Institute for Linguistics, HAS: http://www.nytud.hu/eng/index.html

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories