20.3322, Jobs: English & Phonology: Associate Instructor, University of Utah

Thu Oct 1 20:05:43 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3322. Thu Oct 01 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3322, Jobs: English & Phonology: Associate Instructor, University of Utah

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 01-Oct-2009
From: Shantel de Arraiz < shantel.dearraiz at linguistics.utah.edu >
Subject: English & Phonology: Associate Instructor, University of Utah, UT, USA

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:03:35
From: Shantel de Arraiz [shantel.dearraiz at linguistics.utah.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3322.html&submissionid=232395&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Utah
Department: Department of Linguistics
Job Location: Utah, USA
Web Address: http://www.linguistics.utah.edu/

Job Rank: Associate Instructor

Specialty Areas: Phonology

Required Language(s): English (eng)

The Department of Linguistics at the University of Utah seeks applications
for a one-semester, non-renewable, Associate Instructor position for Spring
2010. This position involves teaching an intermediate-level phonology
course, and the successful candidate may also teach one or more additional
courses offered by the department. Pay will be determined by
qualifications, experience and the number of courses taught. Teaching and
research experience in phonological theory are required; PhD is highly
desirable.

Please send a letter of application describing teaching and scholarly
interest, CV, and a list of those of our courses which you are interested
in teaching, to the address below. Please also provide the names/contact
details for three references: Do not ask them to send letters in regard to
this position. We will begin considering application materials immediately.

Application Deadline: 01-Apr-2010 (Open until filled)
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Edward Rubin, Chair
	Associate Instructor Position
	Department of Linguistics
	255 S. Central Campus Drive, Ste. #2300
	Salt Lake City, US 84112
	USA
Email Address for Applications: shantel.dearraiz at linguistics.utah.edu
Contact Information:
	Administrative Officer Shantel de Arraiz
	Email: shantel.dearraiz at linguistics.utah.edu
	Phone: 801-585-9785
	Fax: 801-585-7351