20.3406, Jobs: English, Applied Ling, General Ling: PhD, VU University Amsterdam

Thu Oct 8 18:57:48 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3406. Thu Oct 08 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3406, Jobs: English, Applied Ling, General Ling: PhD, VU University Amsterdam

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 08-Oct-2009
From: Bert Weltens < b.weltens at let.vu.nl >
Subject: English, Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Language Assessment: PhD, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands

Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:55:14
From: Bert Weltens [b.weltens at let.vu.nl]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3406.html&submissionid=233064&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: VU University Amsterdam
Department: Language & Speech
Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Web Address: http://www.vu.nl/vacatures

Job Rank: PhD

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Assessment

Required Language(s): English (eng)

The Department of Language & Communication of VU University Amsterdam is
looking for a recent MA major in Applied or General Linguistics with a keen
interest in language assessment, to fill a PhD position which is sponsored
by Pearson PLC, London.

The project investigates the linguistic repertoire underlying different
levels of the Common European Framework of Reference.

For further information, please consult our website,
http://www.vu.nl/nl/werken-bij-de-vu/vacatures/index.asp under
'Faculteit der Letteren', view the pdf at
http://www.vu.nl/nl/Images/1.2009.00295_tcm9-109655.pdf, or contact
Dr. Bert  Weltens, at b.weltens at let.vu.nl. Applications should be
submitted via e-mail to vacature at let.vu.nl no later than 25 Oct. 2009.

Application Deadline: 25-Oct-2009