20.3505, Qs: Web-Based Property-Generation Experiment

Sun Oct 18 20:50:48 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3505. Sun Oct 18 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3505, Qs: Web-Based Property-Generation Experiment

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Oct-2009
From: Diego Frassinelli < d.frassinelli at gmail.com >
Subject: Web-Based Property-Generation Experiment

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:47:02
From: Diego Frassinelli [d.frassinelli at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3505.html&submissionid=234156&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

Dear all,

We are performing a web-based psycholinguistic experiment at the University
of Pisa. The goal of the experiment is the collection of semantic feature
norms for words in context. We are looking for English Native Speakers (UK,
US, etc) that are not bilinguals. The test requires more or less 30 minutes
and it finishes when you arrive at the 'leave a comment' web page.

All the instructions will be explained to you before you start the test.

Click on the following link to start the test:
http://sesia.humnet.unipi.it/psycholinguistics

It's better to use Firefox but Explorer is working too. We don't register
any private information on your computer, therefore the experiment has to
be completed in one session.

If you have time, please forward this link to other English native speakers.

Best,

Diego Frassinelli

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics