20.3581, FYI: Elsevier at Symposium on Second Language Writing

Fri Oct 23 15:49:47 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3581. Fri Oct 23 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3581, FYI: Elsevier at Symposium on Second Language Writing

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Oct-2009
From: Ann Corney < a.corney at elsevier.com >

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:45:09
From: Ann Corney [a.corney at elsevier.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3581.html&submissionid=234841&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Please come and visit the Elsevier stand at the forthcoming Symposium on
Second Language Writing, 5 - 7 November in Arizona, USA. We will have a
range of our Applied Linguistics journals present for you to browse and an
Elsevier Publisher will be present to answer any questions you may have.

We will also be running a Publishing Workshop and Meet the Editor session
on the 5th of November where the Editors of 'Assessing Writing,' 'Journal
of Second Language Writing' and 'English for Academic Purposes' will be
present to talk about their journals, the publishing process and to answer
your questions.

I look forward to seeing you there!