20.3590, FYI: Launch of Wiley-Blackwell Lang & Ling Compass Disc Forum Panel

Fri Oct 23 20:54:46 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3590. Fri Oct 23 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3590, FYI: Launch of Wiley-Blackwell Lang & Ling Compass Disc Forum Panel

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Oct-2009
From: LINGUIST List < pubs at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Launch of the Wiley-Blackwell Language & Linguistics Compass Discussion Forum Panel

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:49:24
From: LINGUIST List [pubs at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3590.html&submissionid=235015&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Wiley-Blackwell Language & Linguistics Compass Discussion Forum is a
special area of our site that provides free, full-text access to selected
Language and Linguistics Compass articles - as well as a comment board to
discuss the articles with your peers. This has been a very successful
project with a large viewer base, and one we hope to continue for many
years. A new issue of this Forum will be released this month, so please
watch out for this announcement.

We are pleased to announce the selection of our first Wiley-Blackwell
Language & Linguistics Compass Discussion Forum Panel. This panel consists
of many well-qualified members of the Linguistics community from a range of
subfields, and we are looking forward to this opportunity of working with
them in the year to come! To find out more about this year's panel members
please see:

http://linguistlist.org/pubs/blackwell/compass_panel.cfm

In the Discussion Forum, users can post comments and/or questions about the
contents of each article. In some cases the article authors have even
posted their own thoughts and guiding questions. Our new panel will
facilitate discussion of the Compass articles on the comment boards, as
well as selecting articles for each new issue.

If you wish to learn more about how you can apply to be a member of this
panel, please send us an e-mail at pubs at linguistlist.org!