20.3670, Confs: Phonology/France

Thu Oct 29 15:41:20 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3670. Thu Oct 29 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3670, Confs: Phonology/France

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett <brunett at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and
begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!