20.3676, Internships: Comp Ling: Trainee Position, LTC and Agile Web Solutions, London

Thu Oct 29 21:13:15 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3676. Thu Oct 29 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3676, Internships: Comp Ling: Trainee Position, LTC and Agile Web Solutions, London

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.