20.3688, FYI: LX-Center: Online Ling Services, Uni of Lisbon

Fri Oct 30 15:07:12 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3688. Fri Oct 30 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3688, FYI: LX-Center: Online Ling Services, Uni of Lisbon

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 29-Oct-2009
From: António Branco < Antonio.Branco at di.fc.ul.pt >
Subject: LX-Center: Online Ling Services, Uni of Lisbon

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:04:05
From: António Branco [Antonio.Branco at di.fc.ul.pt]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3688.html&submissionid=235694&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear all,

This is to announce the availability of LX-Center (beta):

http://lxcenter.di.fc.ul.pt

This is a center of linguistic services for the Portuguese language.

These services are provided online to help foster the education, research
and development in the area of natural language science and technology.
They are meant also to showcase some of our research results in natural
language processing.

The LX-Center hosts services developed in all or part at the University of
Lisbon by the NLX-Natural Language and Speech Group.

Best regards,

António Branco
On behalf of the NLX team: http://nlx.di.fc.ul.pt

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics