20.3003, FYI: MEDAR Survey for Global Directory of Players

Tue Sep 8 15:27:58 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3003. Tue Sep 08 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3003, FYI: MEDAR Survey for Global Directory of Players

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Sep-2009
From: Helene Mazo < mazo at elda.org >
Subject: MEDAR Survey for Global Directory of Players

Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 11:26:15
From: Helene Mazo [mazo at elda.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3003.html&submissionid=229034&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The goal of the MEDAR project, supported by the European Commission ICT
programme, is to establish a network of partner centres of best practice in
Arabic dedicated to promoting Arabic HLT (Human Language Technologies).

Within this framework, we are working on a global directory of players,
experts, projects and Language resources related to Arabic Human Language
Technology. If you have not already answered the 1st survey and would like
to be part of the community, please take a few minutes to complete the
survey: http://survey.elda.org/index.php?sid=15471?=en
The collected information will be made available through a Knowledge Base.

About MEDAR: http://www.medar.info

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics