20.3185, Jobs: English, General Ling: Full Prof, U of Paderborn, Germany

Mon Sep 21 03:43:50 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3185. Sun Sep 20 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3185, Jobs: English, General Ling:  Full Prof, U of Paderborn, Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 19-Sep-2009
From:  Lenzing < alenzing at mail.upb.de >
Subject: English & General Linguistics: Full Prof, University of Paderborn, Germany

Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:41:36
From:  Lenzing [alenzing at mail.upb.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3185.html&submissionid=230967&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Paderborn
Department: Department of English and American Studies
Job Location: Paderborn, Germany
Web Address: http:///www.uni-paderborn.de/

Job Rank: Full Professor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

The University of Paderborn (Germany) announces the position of a Full
Professor of English Linguistics, available from 1 April 2010.

Applicants should have extensive and broad knowledge of English
Linguistics. They should have a Ph.D. in English Linguistics and have
published and taught widely in this field. The department languages are
English and German. The university's administrative language is German.
Full tenure and excellent superannuation conditions are offered along with
a competitive salary.

Applications should be marked 'Kennziffer 655' and sent to the address
below. Women and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply.

The University of Paderborn is an Equal Opportunity employer.

Application Deadline: 15-Oct-2009
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Prof. Dr. Volker Peckhaus
	Fakultät für Kulturwissenschaften