20.3283, Jobs: English, Information Extraction: Scientist, Wavii, Inc.

Tue Sep 29 17:47:59 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3283. Tue Sep 29 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3283, Jobs: English, Information Extraction: Scientist, Wavii, Inc.

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 27-Sep-2009
From: Adrian Aoun < adrian at aoun.net >
Subject: English, New English & Information Extraction, NLP: Scientist / Software developer, Wavii, Inc.

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:44:29
From: Adrian Aoun [adrian at aoun.net]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3283.html&submissionid=231888&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Wavii, Inc.
Web Address: http://wavii.com

Job Rank: Scientist

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Information Extraction, NLP

Required Language(s): English (eng)
                      New English

Are you interested in the latest in semantic search technologies?

We are a funded startup in Seattle, started by former Microsoft and Amazon
employees. We're looking for engineers and computational linguists
interested in applying their skills as part-time or full-time developers of
a hot new startup (remote work is fine). We're looking for engineers with
experience in lucene/hadoop technologies or computational linguists with
experience in information extraction/relation extraction, especially as
applies to mining the web.

For information please see the web address below or email us directly at
the email address below.

Application Deadline: 03-May-2010

Email Address for Applications: adrian at wavii.com
Web Address for Applications: http://wavii.com