20.3301, All: LINGUIST Book Reviews Team Moves to U of Wisconsin-Madison

Wed Sep 30 14:15:24 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-3301. Wed Sep 30 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.3301, All: LINGUIST Book Reviews Team Moves to U of Wisconsin-Madison

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 30-Sep-2009
From: Anthony Aristar < aristar at linguistlist.org >

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:13:32
From: Anthony Aristar [aristar at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-3301.html&submissionid=232216&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear LINGUIST Readers,

We are very sad to announce that Dr. Randall Eggert of the Department of
Linguistics at the University of Utah is stepping down as The LINGUIST List Book
Reviews Editor. Randy has done outstanding work during his time here at
LINGUIST, and we are very sorry to lose him. We'd like to thank Randy for his
excellent service, and we wish him well in the future.

As of 30th of September, stewardship of The LINGUIST List Book Reviews unit will
move from the University of Utah to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where a
team of new Reviews Editors will take charge. This team is composed of Dr.
Joseph Salmons, Dr. Monica Macaulay, Dr. Eric Raimy and Dr. Anja Wanner. URLs to
their individual homepages are below.

Joseph Salmons http://www.joseph-salmons.net/
Monica Macaulay http://ling.wisc.edu/~macaulay/monica.html
Eric Raimy http://mendota.english.wisc.edu/~raimy/
Anja Wanner http://mendota.english.wisc.edu/~awanner/

The email address for LINGUIST reviews will remain the same,
reviews at linguistlist.org. To ensure continuity, Randy has volunteered to assist
the new Reviews Team in the next few weeks during the transition.

Details of the review process may be found on the Reviews page at the URL:

http://linguistlist.org/pubs/reviews/index.html

We will miss Randy very much as we bid him farewell.

- Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry, LINGUIST List, Moderators

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable