21.1715, Jobs: Historical Ling; Phonology, Visiting Prof, Macalester College

Thu Apr 8 16:18:45 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-1715. Thu Apr 08 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.1715, Jobs: Historical Ling; Phonology, Visiting Prof, Macalester College

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 06-Apr-2010
From: John Haiman < Haiman at Macalester.edu >
Subject: General Linguistics; Historical Linguistics; Phonology: Visiting Professor, Macalester College, MN, USA

Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:16:38
From: John Haiman [Haiman at Macalester.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-1715.html&submissionid=2624114&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Macalester College
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: Minnesota, USA
Web Address: http://www.macalester.edu

Job Rank: Visiting Professor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Historical Linguistics; Phonology

Sabbatical replacement to teach:
Introduction to Linguistics, Linguistic Analysis, Historical Linguistics
(Fall); and Introduction to Linguistics, Phonology, and Field Methods (Spring).
Ideally, the candidate should have some experience teaching at the
introductory level at a liberal arts college.

Application Deadline: 16-Apr-2010

Email Address for Applications: Haiman at Macalester.edu
Contact Information:
	John Haiman
	Email: Haiman at Macalester.edu