21.1802, FYI: Der Linguisticker: German Language Linguistic News

Wed Apr 14 02:44:40 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-1802. Tue Apr 13 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.1802, FYI: Der Linguisticker: German Language Linguistic News

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 12-Apr-2010
From: Michael Mann < Michael.Mann at ger.phil.uni-erlangen.de >

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:43:06
From: Michael Mann [Michael.Mann at ger.phil.uni-erlangen.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-1802.html&submissionid=2625994&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

To those of you involved in teaching or researching German language (or
just interested in it), I would like to present "Der Linguisticker -
Sprachnachrichten aus der deutschsprachigen Nachrichtenlandschaft", a free
on-line German language linguistic news aggregator:

http://www.sprachwissenschaft.uni-erlangen.de/personen/mann/lingusticker/

Once each day, newsfeeds of more than 100 German language online newspapers
are checked for keywords from the fields of linguistics and language use.
Headlines, keywords and links to the original articles are collected on the
Linguisticker-web page. There is also a RSS news feed for those who want to
stay informed at daily intervals.

Feel free to comment on this project (see my e-mail address below);
suggestions are welcome!

Michael Mann

Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Lehrstuhl für Germanistische Sprachwissenschaft
Bismarckstr. 1
D-91054 Erlangen
Michael.Mann at ger.phil.uni-erlangen.de

Subject Language(s): German, Standard (deu)