21.1943, FYI: Visit Routledge at ATISA in New York, April 23-24

Fri Apr 23 03:23:35 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-1943. Thu Apr 22 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.1943, FYI: Visit Routledge at ATISA in New York, April 23-24

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-Apr-2010
From: Tara Thomas < tara.thomas at taylorandfrancis.com >
Subject: Visit Routledge at ATISA in New York, April 23-24

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:22:51
From: Tara Thomas [tara.thomas at taylorandfrancis.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-1943.html&submissionid=2628254&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Routledge would like to welcome you to visit us at the American Translating
and Interpreting Studies Association conference, April 23rd and April 24th,
in New York.  We will be offering a 20% discount on all display titles and
will also be offering complimentary exam copies to qualifying professors.
The 20% discount can also be applied online (code EX5040) and expires May
24th, 2010.

We hope to see you there!

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable