21.2038, Jobs: Interface Between Prosody & Syntax: Researcher, U of Potsdam

Thu Apr 29 19:25:24 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-2038. Thu Apr 29 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.2038, Jobs: Interface Between Prosody & Syntax: Researcher, U of Potsdam

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 29-Apr-2010
From: Gisbert Fanselow < gisbert.fanselow at gmail.com >
Subject: Interface Between Prosody and Syntax: Researcher, University of Potsdam, Germany

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:23:05
From: Gisbert Fanselow [gisbert.fanselow at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-2038.html&submissionid=2630494&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Potsdam
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: Potsdam, Germany
Web Address: http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/index.php/en

Job Rank: Researcher

Specialty Areas: Syntax; Prosody

Project A1 of the Collaborative Research Center 632 'Information Structure'
at the University of Potsdam invites applications for the position of a
researcher. The project investigates the interface between prosody and
syntax in the context of information structure in a theoretical and
empirical perspective. Possible research topics include topicalization,
formal aspects of focus structure, recursion/embedding of information
structure. Further topics can be found in the project description
downloadable at http://www.sfb632.uni-potsdam.de/projects_a1eng.html.
Applicants are expected to work on one of these themes.

The position is available for up to 17 months. Applicants are expected to
hold a doctoral degree. Applicants not fulfilling this requirement will
also be considered but they can be employed only at 60% (65%) of a full
position.

Application Deadline:
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor Gisbert Fanselow