21.5093, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Break

Thu Dec 16 18:26:10 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-5093. Thu Dec 16 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.5093, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Break

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Date: 16-Dec-2010
From: Elyssa Winzeler [elyssa at linguistlist.org]
Subject: LINGUIST List Holiday Break

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:24:00
From: Elyssa Winzeler [elyssa at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-5093.html&submissionid=3795635&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

LINGUIST will be on holiday recess from Thursday, 23 December 2010 to Tuesday, 4 January 2011. During that time, with the exception of emergencies, there will be no issues posted. Although the website will be available, some pages may not be updated during that time.

Any message submitted to our web form by midnight EST (U.S.) Monday, 20 December, will be posted before the break. To submit an item for posting, visit:

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Except for emergencies, submissions we receive after 20 December will not be posted until after we return on 4 January 2010. Anyone wishing to submit an emergency message, please enter 'URGENT' in the subject line of the submission, and send an email notification directly to the managing editor (elyssa at linguistlist.org) or a moderator (aristar at linguistlist.org, hdry at linguistlist.org), as the LINGUIST account will not be regularly monitored during the vacation period.

We wish you an enjoyable holiday season and a fruitful new year. Thank you for your continued support of The LINGUIST List!

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable