21.592, FYI: 'Popular Anthropology' Volunteer Reviewers Needed

Fri Feb 5 17:47:48 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-592. Fri Feb 05 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.592, FYI: 'Popular Anthropology' Volunteer Reviewers Needed

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 03-Feb-2010
From: Dawn Stricklin < dcstricklin at popanthro.com >

Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:46:04
From: Dawn Stricklin [dcstricklin at popanthro.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-592.html&submissionid=2608863&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings! Popular Anthropology Magazine is a free subscription magazine
that is sent to subscribers as a flash-flip document via email. We are
looking for two linguists who who would be willing to volunteer  as
reviewers for the magazine. We need reliable people who are willing to
review approximately one to four manuscripts each year.

Because we are a magazine as opposed to a journal, our review process is
extremely simple. We supply a very simple review form and ask four basic
questions. Although the reviewers who volunteer with the magazine are not
paid, we will provide you with a personal profile on the website and list
your name on the masthead.

If you're interested, please contact Dawn Stricklin at
dcstricklin at popanthro.com

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics