21.668, Jobs: Spanish & Spanish Ling: Asst Prof, Texas A&M University-Commerce

Tue Feb 9 16:41:26 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-668. Tue Feb 09 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.668, Jobs: Spanish & Spanish Ling: Asst Prof, Texas A&M University-Commerce

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 08-Feb-2010
From: Kim Jefferies < kim_jefferies at tamu-commerce.edu >
Subject: Spanish & Spanish Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University-Commerce, TX, USA

Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:35:59
From: Kim Jefferies [kim_jefferies at tamu-commerce.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-668.html&submissionid=2609554&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Texas A&M University-Commerce
Department: Literature & Languages
Job Location: Texas, USA
Web Address: http://www.tamu-commerce.edu/hreeo/job/jobPosting.asp

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Spanish Linguistics

Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)

The Department of Literature and Languages at Texas A&M University-Commerce
is seeking to hire an Assistant Professor of Spanish to start in Fall 2010.
We search for candidates with a specialty in Spanish Linguistics with the
capacity to teach Spanish for the professions and an interest in
online/distance education teaching. Teaching includes entry-level and
advanced Spanish courses and one or two graduate courses per year.

Review begins immediately. Applications and materials will be accepted
until February 28, 2010. Faculty applications can be found at
http://www.tamu-commerce.edu/hreeo/job/jobDescription.asp?PID=599. Please
include the following with your completed application:

Cover letter addressing qualifications, vita, three recent letters of
recommendation, a one-page teaching philosophy, and transcripts. Official
transcripts are only required if applicant is called for an interview.

Application Deadline: 28-Feb-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Administrative Secretary Kim Jefferies
	Texas A&M University-Commerce