21.756, FYI: Women and Language: Call for Media Reviews

Fri Feb 12 22:43:01 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-756. Fri Feb 12 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.756, FYI: Women and Language: Call for Media Reviews

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Feb-2010
From: Allyson Jule < allyson.jule at twu.ca >
Subject: Women and Language: Call for Media Reviews

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:40:58
From: Allyson Jule [allyson.jule at twu.ca]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-756.html&submissionid=2609176&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Women and Language, an international interdisciplinary research periodical,
serves as a forum for innovative studies and critical conversations among
feminist theorists and gender scholars. Women and Language accepts
submissions of scholarly articles that make conceptual and research
contributions to the study of communication, language, and gender.

We would like to invite The LINGUIST List readers to submit 750 word
reviews on media as pertaining to women/feminist language to the Media
Reviews Editor of Women and Language, Allyson Jule (allyson.jule at twu.ca).

For more information, please contact Allyson Jule or visit our website at:
http://www.womenandlanguage.org/

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis