21.802, Books: Pragmatics/Sociolinguistics: Cotter

Tue Feb 16 15:58:44 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-802. Tue Feb 16 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.802, Books: Pragmatics/Sociolinguistics: Cotter

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.