21.826, All: Launch of LINGUIST List's New Web Interface

Thu Feb 18 17:49:59 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-826. Thu Feb 18 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.826, All: Launch of LINGUIST List's New Web Interface

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 15-Feb-2010
From: Fatemeh Abdollahi < fatemeh at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Launch of LINGUIST List's New Web Interface

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:48:48
From: Fatemeh Abdollahi [fatemeh at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-826.html&submissionid=2610516&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

We are happy to announce the launch of The LINGUIST List's new web
interface, available at:

http://linguistlist.org

The new LINGUIST List interface has been designed with the reader in mind.
It is a more modern platform for our services, making it easier for you to
use our site and find the resources you need!

This site features side-bar navigation with easy to follow categories and
links directly to popular site content, such as job announcements and
conference calls. We have also included breadcrumb navigation links at the
top of every page to help guide you through the site. The new homepage
features direct links to our RSS feeds, a Google site search, and the
projects LINGUIST has been working on over the years, such as E-MELD,
MultiTree and LL-Map. Click the individual icons at the top of the homepage
to find out more about each of these projects, and to use the free online
resources these projects have to offer. The homepage also features an
area of featured links - that is, links that our users seem to be utilizing
the most in the areas of research, education, and technology. Scroll down
the page to access these links.

We hope that you enjoy and benefit from the improvements we have made to
our site and we welcome your feedback. Please email any comments,
suggestions or questions to linguist at linguistlist.org.

Best Wishes,

The LINGUIST List Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable