21.6, FYI: Endangered Language Fund December 2009 Newsletter Online

Mon Jan 4 19:07:52 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-6. Mon Jan 04 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.6, FYI: Endangered Language Fund December 2009 Newsletter Online

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Dec-2009
From: Kevin Hughes < hughes at endangeredlanguagefund.org >

Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:04:07
From: Kevin Hughes [hughes at endangeredlanguagefund.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-6.html&submissionid=2232578&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear all,

The Endangered Language Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
documentation and maintenance of endangered languages.

The December 2009 issue of our newsletter, Language Legacies, is now
available online. You can view the newsletter by visiting:

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/pdf/ELF_December_2009_newsletter.pdf

This issue gives an overview of the upcoming ELF symposium at the annual
meeting of the Linguistic Society of America and announces the addition of
two new board members, Lenore Grenoble, our new Vice President, and Cynthia
Henderson Magner, our new Treasurer.

You can sign up to receive future issues automatically at the bottom left
of our home page:

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/

The Endangered Language Fund awards grants to linguists and language
activists throughout the world. These grants are supported almost entirely
by individual donations. Please consider making a donation to help us stem
the tide of language loss:

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/donate.html

Thanks,
Kevin Hughes

Linguistic Field(s): Language Documentation