21.73, Books: Genetic Classification/Historical Ling: McGregor, Rumsey

Thu Jan 7 03:58:51 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-73. Wed Jan 06 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.73, Books: Genetic Classification/Historical Ling: McGregor, Rumsey

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.