21.310, All: Follow LINGUIST on Twitter

Tue Jan 19 15:59:44 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-310. Tue Jan 19 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.310, All: Follow LINGUIST on Twitter

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 19-Jan-2010
From: The LINGUIST List < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Follow LINGUIST on Twitter

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:55:40
From: The LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-310.html&submissionid=2606956&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Twitter is a free, social networking and microblogging service that enables
users to post short headlines. Each post, or tweet, is limited to 140
characters, allowing you to keep up with news in a short amount of time.

At this year's LSA, people asked for a Twitterfeed for LINGUIST, and we like to
keep you happy. The LINGUIST List is now on Twitter! Each LINGUIST tweet is a
shortened version of a single announcement, including only the topic name (i.e.
Books, Jobs, Calls), the message subject, and a link to the full issue online.
We have two Twitterfeeds, one for every announcement and one only for the jobs
posted on LINGUIST. To follow one of these feeds using your Twitter account,
please log on:

For Everything:

http://twitter.com/linguistlist

For Jobs: