21.444, Books: Semantics: Schwarz

Thu Jan 28 05:39:01 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-444. Thu Jan 28 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.444, Books: Semantics: Schwarz

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.

Date: 28-Jan-2010
From: Suzi Lima < glsa at linguist.umass.edu >
Subject: Two Types of Definites in Natural Language: Schwarz

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:37:37
From: Suzi Lima [glsa at linguist.umass.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-444.html&submissionid=2608114&topicid=2&msgnumber=1

Title: Two Types of Definites in Natural Language
Publication Year: 2010
Publisher: Graduate Linguistic Students' Association, Umass
	   http://glsa.hypermart.net/

Book URL: https://www.createspace.com/3407067