21.478, Books: Phonetics: Baart

Sat Jan 30 03:47:47 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-478. Fri Jan 29 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.478, Books: Phonetics: Baart

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.

Date: 28-Jan-2010
From: Brian Homoleski < academic_books at sil.org >
Subject: A Field Manual of Acoustic Phonetics: Baart

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 22:45:55
From: Brian Homoleski [academic_books at sil.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-478.html&submissionid=2608216&topicid=2&msgnumber=1

Title: A Field Manual of Acoustic Phonetics
Publication Year: 2010
Publisher: SIL International
	   http://www.ethnologue.com/bookstore.asp

Book URL: http://www.ethnologue.com/show_product.asp?isbn=9781556712326