21.491, Internships: Comp Ling,Machine Learning: 2 Interns, Microsoft, Dublin, Ireland

Sun Jan 31 02:22:14 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-491. Sat Jan 30 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.491, Internships: Comp Ling,Machine Learning: 2 Interns, Microsoft, Dublin, Ireland

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.