21.3085, FYI: RCLT Workshop Podcast Availability

Tue Jul 27 15:17:44 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3085. Tue Jul 27 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3085, FYI: RCLT Workshop Podcast Availability

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 25-Jul-2010
From: Randy LaPolla < r.lapolla at latrobe.edu.au >
Subject: RCLT Workshop Podcast Availability

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:16:38
From: Randy LaPolla [r.lapolla at latrobe.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3085.html&submissionid=2642414&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Research Centre for Linguistic Typology recently announced the
availability of podcasts from the 10th RCLT International Workshop, 'The
Shaping of Language', on iTunes U. We have since received a number of
e-mails from people asking that they be made available in a format other
than iTunes U, and we are now looking into posting them on the RCLT web
site. We would also like to clarify that the podcasts are being uploaded
one at a time, in the order they were presented, one each week. The
original RCLT podcast announcement can be viewed here:

https://linguistlist.org/LL/fyi/fyi-details.cfm?submissionid=2642314

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics
                     Sociolinguistics
                     Typology