21.3094, Qs: Online Psycholinguistic Experiment

Wed Jul 28 14:38:54 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3094. Wed Jul 28 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3094, Qs: Online Psycholinguistic Experiment

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Jul-2010
From: Asya Achimova < achimova at rutgers.edu >
Subject: Online Psycholinguistic Experiment

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:36:24
From: Asya Achimova [achimova at rutgers.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3094.html&submissionid=2642549&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

Dear colleagues,

We are inviting you to participate in a psycholinguistic experiment that
compares expert and 'naïve' performance in judging certain
sentences/structures in English. We have obtained a sample of data from
undergraduate Psychology students, who will serve as 'naïve' participants,
and we would now like to have an expert sample for comparison.

The experiment will take 20-30 minutes and can be done online. It will be
completely anonymous and questions about your language background are
optional. We understand that there are many impositions on your time and we
would be very grateful if you could help us with our study. This link will
take you to the experiment http://rci.rutgers.edu/~achimova/experiment.html

Please forward this information to your graduate students if you think they
might be interested in participating too.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Asya Achimova, Julien Musolino, Viviane Deprez
Psycholinguistics Lab, Rutgers University

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)