21.2674, TOC: Cognitive Linguistics 21/2 (2010)

Tue Jun 22 14:01:51 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-2674. Tue Jun 22 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.2674, TOC: Cognitive Linguistics 21/2 (2010)

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Dayn Schulert <dayn at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-Jun-2010
From: Julia Ulrich < julia.ulrich at degruyter.com >
Subject: Cognitive Linguistics Vol. 21, No. 2 (2010)

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:00:33
From: Julia Ulrich [julia.ulrich at degruyter.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-2674.html&submissionid=2638854&topicid=11&msgnumber=1

Editor's note: This issue contains non-ISO-8859-1 characters.
To view the correct characters, go to http://linguistlist.org/issues/21/21-2674.html.

Publisher:	De Gruyter Mouton
			http://www.degruyter.com/mouton

Journal Title:  Cognitive Linguistics
Volume Number:  21
Issue Number:  2
Issue Date:  May 2010

Main Text:

Cognitive Linguistics
Volume: 21, Number: 2 (May 2010)

The above issue is now available online from De Gruyter Mouton at:
http://www.reference-global.com/toc/cogl/2010/21/2?ai=ru&ui=w6&af=H
	Space, language, and cognition: New advances in acquisition research
	Henriëtte Hendriks, Maya Hickmann, and Katrin Lindner

	Typological constraints on the acquisition of spatial language in French and
English
	Maya Hickmann and Henriëtte Hendriks

	Children's verbalizations of motion events in German
	Anne-Katharina Ochsenbauer and Maya Hickmann

	What gestures reveal about how semantic distinctions develop in Dutch
children's placement verbs
	Marianne Gullberg and Bhuvana Narasimhan

	Changes in encoding of path of motion in a first language during acquisition of
a second language
	Amanda Brown and Marianne Gullberg

	I'm fed up with Marmite?I'm moving on to Vegemite?What happens to the
development of spatial language after the very first years?
	Eva-Maria Graf

	On the use of posture verbs by French-speaking learners of Dutch: A
corpus-based study
	Maarten Lemmens and Julien Perrez

Book reviews

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
                     Typology
                     Cognitive Science

Subject Language(s): Dutch (nld)
                     English (eng)