21.1050, University: of Edinburgh Took the Lead in the Grad School Challenge

Thu Mar 4 15:30:33 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-1050. Thu Mar 04 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.1050, University: of Edinburgh Took the Lead in the Grad School Challenge!

	 Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is funded by Eastern Michigan University, and donations from
subscribers and publishers.

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

1)