21.1177, Books: Applied Ling/Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics: Hindelang

Wed Mar 10 04:11:51 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-1177. Tue Mar 09 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.1177, Books: Applied Ling/Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics: Hindelang

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.